Interested in joining our incredible Kigala Team? We are always interested in hearing from qualified personnel seeking employment, please
email your resume here.
Kigala Preschool welcomes bi-lingual pre-school teachers with a strong philosophy and focus on community, who are interested in joining our fun and energetic team.
- are passionate about children’s early education
- feel like every child deserves to be treated with respect and empathy
- believe that social and emotional development are at the heart of a child’s overall early development
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- share Kigala’s belief in the tried and true method of “Learning a Living Language” through immersion, by “learning through fun” in order to retain each child’s original joy of learning and give children the opportunity to express themselves, become better listeners, be more flexible in their thinking and more open to other languages and cultures.
- Minimum 12 ECE units OR Equivalent credentials from other countries
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages – German, Spanish, Italian.
- Pass fingerprinting, TB testing.
- Legal US residents (We do NOT sponsor!)
Please email your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!